The school opened on this site on 3rd July 1939 and 75 years later we threw a huge party to celebrate! The children filled a 2014 time capsule with today’s memories, meaning the school will have two boxes to open at the centenary in 2039. Their hand-made bunting and a display of artwork and school memorabilia in the hall created a lovely atmosphere. Previous members of staff, Governors and local VIPs made a tour of the school and had a special lunch with the current staff, and lots of memories were swapped and stories told. See the gallery for more photos.